Sunday, June 8, 2008

5 years of Marriage

Wow the last five years have went by so fast! We have had a lot happen to us in the last five years. Between living in two different locations, Curt's accident, going through the temple, having our cute little Harper. I believe that we are a stronger couple, and more in love then ever. Curt is such an amazing husband and father. I truly believe that he was saved for me. I could go on forever about all of the things that I love about him. One thing is for sure that he is the most understanding, caring, funny, worthy, loving man. I can't wait to see where the next five years take us. More importantly though I am glad that we have eternity to look forward too!


5 comments:

Brooke said...

You guys are so cute! I love that I get to see you every once in a while when we visit Brads fam.

teriandbristol said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! You are such a cute family, and great friends to Bristol and me! Thanks so much! We love you! Hope your concert was fun!

The Miller's said...

Congrats Darlin!!! You and Curt are such a great couple and we are excited for you and proud of you both!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! =) That is exciting!

Kandas said...

5 years huh?? That is crazy! Congrats. You seem so happy.