Monday, July 28, 2008

Playing In The Rain & Movies

Last night when we had our first true rain storm in the month of July. Harper could not resist to go out and play in the gutter with his "rubber ducky." It was still way warm outside so I didn't mind that he was out there. Do you remember the days when life seemed so simple? It also brought such simple pleasures. Harp was so content and was having so much fun. Of course Josie had to join in on the fun too.
After all of the excitment from playing outside, Harper came in to get out of his wet clothes. He was in his nice warm jammies, and it was time for a nice relaxing movie night. On the 24th we went to Sportsman's, because Curt had a gift certificate still from Christmas. He is such a nice daddy, he let Harper use part of it and get his new chair. He was not about ready to let his Daddy and Mommy leave with out his "Chair." So after everyone was all settled in we watched the movie "Bucket List." I love that movie. So overall we had a great night of rain, movies, and relaxing.

4 comments:

teriandbristol said...

Yay a new post! He is so cute! That picture of you and him is darling! I wonder how we missed each other when our kids were playing in the rain. Bristol was out forever! They would have had fun playing together! I agree with you about the simple pleasures. I love kids, they make life worth while, don't they?

Kandas said...

Cute pictures!! And, yes I totally understand, we were out riding our bikes in that same rain storm!! Even at almost 25, you can't resist!!

Jilly said...

that is so sweet! I love the pictures of Harper playing in the rain. You are such a good mom. I bet he had a blast. And what a stud dad Curt is to give up his gift certificate. Thanks again for coming to see me the other day. I love you tons!

miken&taylorgardner said...

Hey there you two. I am so sorry that I didn't get back to you from your comment on my last blog. I have since then changed it cause I completely jacked the other one up. So this is my new one. Your little family is so cute. How have you been? AZ is awesome and the boys are getting very big. About the modeling thing. I was so excited about it, but in all reality. Not worth it. They have you pay 600.00 for pictures and very few calls. When we do get calls, they are for random castings that only pay 20.00 here and there. Keep in touch! Miken