Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Birthday to be Remembered

What does this little Boy

And this Momma


And the number

Equal?

A birthday to be remebered. I turned 25 on Saturday March 7th. I have been having a hard time realizing that I am getting older. I know it is not that old, but I could say I was in my early twenties. Sheesh time goes by so fast. I was laying in bed just relaxing the morning of my birthday. Harper came in with his guitar, which is not anything out of the normal. He climbed into my bed with me. He began playing his guitar for me. He was singing "Happy Birfsday to Momma." I could not hold back my tears. I know I am such a baby. Seriously though he was so sweet and so proud of himself. I will never forget my 25th birthday, because Harp made it so special. I guess Curt taught him the words the night before. So sweet I love my 2 boys!

We went to Iggy's with my family for lunch. I mean what great day doesn't start with the best Cobb Salad. My parents then took Harp so Curt and I could go play and see a movie. We went and saw "Taken" such a great movie. Then Curt took me shopping. My sisters and parents gave me the cutest decorations for our bedroom. Thanks girlies and Mom and Dad! I had so many calls, text and messages thanks so much everyone for helping me feel loved even though I am getting OLD!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

AWE Harper is so cute! Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy (late) Birthday! =) I'm glad you had a great day!

marcikay said...

cute cute cute!!
i wish i was as "old" as you!! -just wait!!

Craig and Monica said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a fun day. I wish I were 25...

Jyl said...

OH SHOOT LACE!!! Happy birthday! I missed it! I hope you had a fantastic day! You deserve it, and by the way, you look gorgeous in this picture of yourself!!!! SHEESH HOTTIE!!!

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

cute post. Glad you had a great day.

teriandbristol said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed it. What a good friend I am... Harper is so cute! What a sweet family you have!!!