Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Curt

Today is Curt's birthday! He is 28 now, wow honey! I just wanted to take a second and let him, and all of you know how much I love him. He is the best husband ever. I truly believe that he was suppose to be with me, and nobody else. Curt you are the most caring, fun, energetic, loving, sentimental, thoughtful person I know. Thanks for everything you do for Harper and I. I love that you are willing to work so hard so I can stay home with our son. I am more in love with him now then I was almost 8 years ago when we first started dating. I hope that you have the best day! I can't wait to spend Saturday with you! Curt and I are going to go to Salt Lake and spend the whole day together alone. Which doesn't happen that often anymore. Love Ya Lots babe!

3 comments:

Craig and Monica said...

Happy Birthday, Curt! We hope you have a great day!

The Addingtons said...

Happy Birthday Curt!!

Haley Reay said...

Walmart baby!!! Oh you're such a great couple!