Saturday, October 11, 2008

Harper is 2


Today is Harper's 2nd birthday!!! Time has went by so fast the past two years. On the other hand it seems like he was just born. We can not imagine life with out him. I know I am bias because I am his mom, but I think he is the cutest little boy. His personality is so much fun, he always has us laughing. I love that in the past two years he has turned into such a polite, social, energetic, loving boy. We are having a Blues Clues birthday party today. Blues Clues is what is in at the Daily household. We have to watch a couple episodes a day. I will post pictures later of his party. He is so excited about today, and has been practicing blowing out his candles for months now. Harp is talking so much. I love how he is putting sentences together. His favorite color is Green. He has turned into such a handsome little boy with his blue eyes, and his very blond faux hawk. I just can not express my love for him. I knew being a mother would be fun, but I had no idea that it would be this rewarding. We hope that you have a great birthday Hops!

8 comments:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Harper. We love watching you grow up and love being your neighbors. Have great day. Love you!

teriandbristol said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Harper!!! We love you so much! You are the cutest little boy. Such a great kid! Thanks for being Bristol's "favorite friend"...

Anonymous said...

yeah!!! Happy birthday to Harper! He is a cutie! =) Have a fun blues clues filled day!

The Byron Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Byron Family said...

Happy Birthday Harper!!!

Crazy Mommy said...

Oh my gosh time passes so fast. Harper is so cute - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Wendy

Craig and Monica said...

Happy Birthday, Harper!

Kandas said...

2, holy cow!! Look at you with a 2 year old already. He is so dang cute!!