Monday, October 27, 2008

So Inspiring

As most of you bloggers out there I keep up with the recovery of Christian and Stephanie Nielson. I check it quiet frequently, when I need a boost of strength. After reading her sister Courtney's blog today I have been quiet emotional. Coming from a family of all girls I can relate to the bond of sisters. If you have not already read the new inspiring article about Nie Nie you need to check it out. Whether you need something to help give you strength through your obstacles, or to give you more compassion for this amazing family. Please check the article out A sister held even closer.

1 comments:

Jake, Mel, and Girls said...

Okay Lace. I just sat here and bawled through that whole article. I had heard of their story, but didn't know all the details. That was such a beautifully written article. Thanks for posting that.