Thursday, December 4, 2008

Usborne Consultant

Hello my fellow bloggers I just wanted to let everyone know that I am now an Usborne Consultant. I am in love with these children books, and just thought what the heck. I would love to do a party for anybody that is interested. They make such great gifts, and you can never go wrong with a good book. I am just starting so my schedule is free for whenever. Just leave me a comment and I will contact you that way. My web address is up and running but it has a weird name for right now until I can fix it. Please check it out at www.ubah.com/z2566.

Just to give you an idea about what you can recieve I just had a party a couple of weeks ago and I am getting hundreds of dollars worth of books. It is so worth it to build your childs or grandchildrens library. It is so easy just invite your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, ect., and I will do the rest.

Thanks so Much,

Lace

3 comments:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Hey. You didn't tell me you were doing that. When the other lady did your show last year, she a book club. I loved doing that and would do that again. I don't know if your going to do that. Let me know,

Chelsie and Trace said...

Thanks for the comment on my house ya you will have to come stop by and look at it Haley has told me she is going to but hasn't yet she must be busy!

Keri Glazier said...

I had no idea you were doing Usborne...I guess you are out of ACN for now. You have some great leadership skills and I'm always willing to help you if you want to work. It's going to be huge! Good luck with Usborne.