Monday, December 1, 2008

Smile Makeover

I hoped everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Ours was filled with family, food and shopping. I could barely move on Friday night. I shopped for 14 hours on Friday. It was so worth it though, we are completely done shopping except for one person!! I know I am crazy for going out, but it is a tradition that is so much fun. I only got shoved once, so it was not too bad.

The purpose of this post is to let all of you know that my mom will be on "Good Things Utah" tomorrow Tuesday December 2nd. It comes on at 10:00 am on channel 4. She was the winner of a smile makeover. She will be showing everyone her results to please tune in. It has been a fun journey for our family. She looks beautiful, and can not stop smiling. I entered her in the beginning of October, and she is just getting done. So it has been a long process, but well worth it. Please watch to see my hot momma!!!!

6 comments:

Crystal Spencer said...

Hey! I would love to invite you to our blog, but I need your email address... my email is cryspencer@gmail.com. Thanks!

The Byron Family said...

yay! so excited to see the results! your mom has always been pretty, but i bet she looks even better now!

Craig and Monica said...

I can't wait to see your mom on TV! That's great that she got to do that! Congrats, Aunt Shelley!

teriandbristol said...

Yay Nanny! I am so excited to watch! We shopped too, I only got hit by one cart this year! I love shopping on black Friday too, it is just so much fun! :)

The Byron Family said...

Lace your mom looked so happy it seriously brought tears to my eyes! Youre such a good daughter to enter her in that contest! Tell your mom shes beautiful for me! love ya!

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Hey Your mom looked great. She was beautiful before but she just radiates. Gotta love it. She looked so happy.