Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Feeling Productive!

Well I have been living in the "house of flu's" not to be confused with the "house of blues!" That is part of the reason why I have not been keeping up on my blog. Well any way I just wanted to give a little bit of an update on what is new with the Daily family. We have started a really exciting business with our family and friends. I just wanted to let everyone know about it. It is an awesome way to make either a little bit more income or a lot more income. It is basically making money when you and people you know pay their DirecTV, cell phone, and home phone bills. I love being home with Harper and I would not change it for the anything. Yeah we have had to make some sacrifices, but I see the freedom this can bring us. Telecom is so amazing! I love that I am making money and it doesn't even feel like I am doing anything. Plus it beats asking people to buy vitamins, lotions, and candles. Everyone already has this product and they can get it cheaper. We have business opportunity meetings all the time. If you are interested let me know. I can help you with all of the major cell phone companies, home phones, DirecTV, and an awesome video phone!

4 comments:

The Addingtons said...

Yay!! We're so glad you found our blog!! Your's is sooooo cute too! Keep in touch!

The Addingtons said...

Oh....and we do want to hear about this stuff, so keep letting us know about the meetings....one of these times it WILL work out!! :)

Brooke said...

No fun to have the flu. I love your blog it is so cute. Very cute pics. I need to get your photographers name, I want to get Kivas done in Aug.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I really like your blog! I needed friends!!! Kiwi is a West Highland White Terrier. She is a good chunk bigger than Sophie! She is a cutie!