Monday, April 14, 2008

Tee Time







The weather has been so nice here. Harper was able to play with his clubs that Papa Rich and Grandma Nicki gave him for his birthday! He looks so cute out in the grass swinging his clubs as hard as he can. Curt says it looks like he is going to be a lefty. Which he is really excited about, because I guess that is really cool. Who knows? Things like that don't really matter to me. It must be a guy thing. Curt was so proud of this moment! Harper was having so much fun in his golf lesson from daddy! Yesterday was a really big milestone for us. Harper started NURSERY! It is kind of bitter sweet for me. I am glad that he finally gets to go to nursery. On the other hand it is kind of sad knowing that my little boy is getting big. Wow the last 18 months has went by so fast.!

8 comments:

Kandas said...

How cute is that?? I'll have to show these pictures to Ri because he is really into golf right now and he would love them. He is getting big, I bet that is so wierd to watch them grow up so fast. He is adorable though.

Tyler and I decided that since we are all in school and finals are next week we should get together after that. I will let you know when is good for us. We are excited. That will be lots of fun to see you!!

Chelsie and Trace said...

Hey Lacey!
Well I just started this. So I am pretty new at It. I saw that Haley just started too! This is a great way to keep in contact.You guys are so cute! Harper is so big what a cute little boy! Keep in touch!

TyandBre said...

Isn't that wierd that we found your blog through Kandas!? Funny! Harper is a cutie! He is getting so big. I've only seen him once at the Trolley and he was just tiny. We will definitely all have to get together soon.

Jared and Davian said...

Lacey,
Harper is so cute!! He looks like such a little man with the golf clubs. I was so happy to come across your blog, last time I saw you I think Haprer was just a few months old! (I think that was last year at Goodwood in Orem.) It looks like life is going well for you. I hope you don't mind if I keep taking a glance at your blog!
--Davian
P.S Tell Haley she needs to get going with her blog! I need to see pictures of her and her family.

Kandas said...

Lace- I am having a shoe party and you, your mom and sister's should come. Detials are on my blog!! Then, I would see you!!!

Curt, Lace and Harper said...

Hi Dear, this is your loving husband. I'am working at the wonderfully clean, brilliantly titled restaraunt,
"The Puck, A Bar". I just wanted to say hello and good job on the blog. Love you very much, your incredibly attractive man.

Jessica said...

Harper is so freakin' cute! What a little stud with his golg clubs! Well i talked to my father in law and he said we are related to every wing in utah! So i guess we are kinda cousins! Funny.

Jessica said...

Sorry i wrote Golf wrong. Oops.