Thursday, April 10, 2008

A to Z

Sorry Mel I am just getting to this. Okay here it goes!

A. Attached or Single: Attached to my Cute Boys! My husband Curt, and my little boy Harper

B. Best Friend:Curt is an amazing best friend, I could not make it with out my mom and my sisters Kamie, Haley, and Whit.

C. Cake or Pie: Cake, I am not a fan of the pie.

D. Day of Choice: I love Saturdays, and Sundays! I love that Curt is home on both of these days. We always try to leave the house in the mornings on Saturdays and do something fun as a family. Then on Sundays we go to church, then come home and relax and spend time with our families.

E. Essential item: I would have to say right now it is a sippy with milk, my diaper bag, and some sort of toy. If I don't have those items with my at all times nothing is going to run smoothly!

F. Favorite Color: I am a huge fan of colorful things, but right now I am into a nice lime green.

G. Gummy bears or worms: Gummy bears for sure!

H. Hometown: I currently live in Springville, but I grew up in Mapleton.

I. Indulgence(s): Shopping for Harper, even though he needs nothing, A good movie, and all of my stupid TV shows that I can't seem to get enough of, and of course blogging!

J. January or July: This one is way easy it would have to be JULY! I love the sun, lake, pools, and vacationing! We do lots of vacationing in July with our families.

K. Kids: Only the cutest little boy Harper who is 18 months.

L. Life is incomplete without: Family, The Church, and having Fun with friends and family!

M. Marriage Date: June 7th, 2003

N. Number of siblings: I have 3 sisters Kamie, Haley, and Whitney.

O. Oranges or apples: Oranges!

P. Phobias or Fears: I hate MICE, and RATS they freak me right out!

Q. Quotes: "Live a Good Life, and in the end It's not the Years in a Life, it's the Life in the Years."

R. Reason to smile: A wonderful marriage, and my son Harper!

S. Season of choice: Summer for sure! I love everything that comes a long with it!

T. Tag: Haley Reay, Melissa Miller, Nancy Francom

U. Unknown fact about me: I use to go racoon hunting with my dad when I was a little girl. I know this sounds so strange, but we always had a blast.

V. Very favorite store: I have a lot of stores that I love, but to name a few, Target, Old Navy, Dillards, Gap, Real Deals, and Costco.

W. Worst habit: Getting Stressed out way too easy!

X. X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound! There is nothing more exciting then seeing your little baby inside you and hearing the heartbeat!

Y. Your favorite food: I would have to say Italian food, but I will never turn you down if you offer me cake batter ice cream with brownie from Cold Stone!

Z. Zodiac sign: Pisces!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Lace how the heck are you. Im good i just started a blog so i dont have any pic or anything. But im expecting in June and im so excited. Your little boy is so cute, love the hair.