Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

We had so much fun this year. We were worried that Harper was not going to wear his costume. I have had it since the beginning of September, and he would never let us put it on him. Once he saw us getting ready he decided it was going to be a fun night. I think he was the cutest little gorilla. Plus how could you resist a cowboy like Curt.
We went to our neighborhood tricker treating party first. It was really fun to be able to see all of the little kids dressed up. Not a lot of adults dressed up, but we sure had fun. My sisters Kamie, and Haley came too and brought their kids. Justin if I say so myself stole the show in is sexy get up. We went and visited my Grandma and Grandpa Glazier.
Harp had fun seeing all of his cousins. What a great Holiday where you can go and spend 20 or so dollars on candy and just have fun with family and friends. We went up to see my parents too. After all of that we ended the night at Jason and Ashley's house for the annual Halloween Party. That was fun, and Ash always makes the best chili and scones.

11 comments:

Brooke said...

I loved his gorilla outfit so cute!

The Byron Family said...

everyone looks so cute! love the gorilla costume!!!

Anonymous said...

His outfit is way cute! You guys are festive too! i am not one to dress one but i love to see the kids costumes!

teriandbristol said...

Ha, Justins outfit is awesome! :) I love the picture of you and Harp! What a cute little mom you are! :) Love you guys!

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Love the costumes. You guys are so fun. Sorry. i take forever to look at blogs. Love your family.

Dre and Sean said...

Hey Lace! How are you? Your family is the cutest ever. I'm so glad you found my blog. We're living in Provo just going to school. I was actually thinking about you a while ago when I was flipping channels and that "B.A.P." movie was on. Remember that!?!?!? I laughed my butt off! But it's so good to hear from you. We'll have to catch up!
Dre

Tiana said...

looks like fun times.so i cant find Kamies blog she swears she has one but WHERE??so I found yours so please help her with hers will you?how are u?

Tiana said...

your so funny i saw the comment you left on kamies blog please help her "spruce" it up wil you??take care and add me to your blog.by the way I love those black boots in your halloween pics where did you find them?

marcikay said...

Harper, as always, is darling! I'm glad you look! I use yours through Elissa's to look at all kinds of people! I hope I get better at this, because there's a couple of things I can't get to work! I'm pretty much the computer idiot!

marcikay said...

Oh! And one more thing.. Do you care if I add you to my list?

Kellie said...

Lacey, your blog is so cute. I hope that you don't mind that I am looking. All of your pic's are adorable. I especially love the halloween one of you guys with Kamie and Justin lol. Hope that everything is going good. Kellie Lee