Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tagged by Mel

8 Favorite T.V. shows

  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Biggest Loser
  • Good Things Utah
  • Oprah
  • Life
  • What Not to Wear
  • Jon and Kate + 8
  • Fringe

8 Things I Did Yesterday

  • Went Shopping At Oldnavy
  • Eat Lunch with My mom, Haley, Aunt Traci and Harp
  • Shopped at Tia Pan
  • Went with my mom to a Dr.'s appointment
  • Went to Joe Vera's with Curt and Harper
  • Watched Blue's Clues as a family (of course)
  • Listened to Christmas music
  • Picked up my house

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To

  • Harper being completely potty trained
  • Thanksgiving
  • Harper's face on Christmas morning
  • Adding a little one to our family
  • A vacation with Curt and Harper
  • Having a SUV
  • Taking Harp Sledding
  • Going on a Vacation with just Curt

8 Things on My Wish List

  • To Have a Master Suite in my house
  • To have all of our remodeling projects done
  • Did I say adding a little on to our family
  • To not have anymore sickness, or surgeries for awhile
  • To be completely financially stable
  • To have a Costco closer to Springville
  • To have all of our loved ones safe
  • For the economy to turn so everyone can have a break

Thanks for the tag Mel, now 8 people I tag are

  • Haley
  • Teri
  • Kamie
  • Monica
  • Wendy
  • Elissa
  • Marci
  • Becca


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you are not still sick! i will be super happy when my cold(s) finally go away. by the way... are you preggers? or am i just reading this the wrong way, cuz if you are, yay! for you and your cute family!

Anonymous said...

okay! well that will be exciting for Harper to have a sibling SOMEDAY! that picture of his feet in the ultrasound is precious. =)